4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 7 releases and 0 DLC

TT Games Buit a Worthy Open World 0

There have been previous Lego games that have claimed that they contain an open world for the player to explore. I beg to differ. Those previous versions contained a "bare-bones" open world. You could only do so much in these so called "worlds" and the main missions of the game still launched through a hub. You couldn't do anything in these open worlds besides fly around an collect a few items here and there. Yes Lego Batman, I am looking at you.As for the newest Lego game, Lego City Under...

GTA - For big kids! 0

Here is the first ever open world LEGO game, and boy is it good. It's basically GTA built out of Lego. But the humour is great, with tons of Movies references thrown in, and loads of secrets to find, this game will have you hooked for weeks.And, don't be put off by the child like graphics, this game has all the elements of an epic open world title.I am really happy it's a Wii U exclusive too, as the console is suffering from bad sells, but hopefully the news of this game (and other exclusives) w...