Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Limbo

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Jul 21, 2010

A young boy seeks to rescue his lost sister from the dreary, dangerous world of Limbo in this monochrome puzzle-platformer.

Let's Play Limbo!

caseylakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By caseylakes

Not being able to buy the game yet, I decided to watch a bit of what people on youtube are calling "Let's Play". A series of videos where players, play through a game. One guy has started one for Limbo and from what I have seen it has made me want it more and more. 

So if people are not too sure on if they want the game or not, I would suggest watching episodes 2 and 3, because they give a good feel of the game. Episode 1 is what you would have seen if you watched the quick look with Brad and Vinnie and episode 2 goes further than the quick look. 

I don't think I will watch them all because Limbo is a game where you should really play through for yourself first, and working out the puzzles, and getting killed by unexpected objects is what Limbo is all about. Anyhow the links for episode 2 and 3. I also recommend not watching past episode 3, but do as you feel. I hope this helps you decide on your purchase.

All credit goes to the video creator, thenewonelisoncruz. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
    deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes, watch people solve the puzzles, so when you buy the game you know exactly what to do.

caseylakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By caseylakes
    @CrazyBagMan said:

" Yes, watch people solve the puzzles, so when you buy the game you know exactly what to do. "

It is why I said don't watch them all, it is up to the viewers if they want to ruin the experience. I for one, and I know there are others out there who won't want to ruin the experience. I posted this because a lot of people are unsure to buy the game, so having more to watch will help them with their decision. Watching the 3 episodes gives about 25 minutes of the game, there is still a lot more for players to work out themselves.
    delicious_lie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By delicious_lie

once i played it, i wished i hadn't seen the quicklook, even, so i wouldn't know those early puzzles. it's not that long a game, 25 minutes is a significant chunk.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.