Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lips

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Nov 18, 2008

"Lips" is a Karaoke game similar to the SingStar franchise. "Lips" comes bundled with two motion-sensing, LED-lit microphones for $69.99 US. In addition to the 40 songs that come on the disc, players can plug in their MP3 player and sing along to their own music.

I got drunk and you will never believe what I woke up with

alsnuts2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By alsnuts2

I was drunk in Walmart (it happens more than you would guess) and walking through the cheap bin of games and in that state and on that night... I just had to have Lips...

All the Enthusiasim but only Half the People in this pictureO

Well I ended up meeting my buddy who informed me that the rest of the crew wasnt going to make it over that night.  So i decided my impulse purchase might have to go back to the store the next day.  Well 4-5 cocktails later we tore into that box faster than Douchbags tear open Akon CDs.
    We were off and rockin.

The next morning I pretended to stay asleep for like an hour in hopes that the game would wake up and go to work or something.  To my horror the game was still there and had cooked eggs.  I have to admit we did have way more fun than I was expecting and I can see playing it again, Im just afraid I lost like 20 points of Street Cred and 10 points of cool.  2 Stats I have been grinding since middle school and every setback hurts that much more.

Update: I did a little research and there are 500 other GB users who have atleast played this game so Im not TOTALLY alone
    Stay classy

alsnuts2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By alsnuts2

I was drunk in Walmart (it happens more than you would guess) and walking through the cheap bin of games and in that state and on that night... I just had to have Lips...

All the Enthusiasim but only Half the People in this pictureO

Well I ended up meeting my buddy who informed me that the rest of the crew wasnt going to make it over that night.  So i decided my impulse purchase might have to go back to the store the next day.  Well 4-5 cocktails later we tore into that box faster than Douchbags tear open Akon CDs.
    We were off and rockin.

The next morning I pretended to stay asleep for like an hour in hopes that the game would wake up and go to work or something.  To my horror the game was still there and had cooked eggs.  I have to admit we did have way more fun than I was expecting and I can see playing it again, Im just afraid I lost like 20 points of Street Cred and 10 points of cool.  2 Stats I have been grinding since middle school and every setback hurts that much more.

Update: I did a little research and there are 500 other GB users who have atleast played this game so Im not TOTALLY alone
    Stay classy

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ineedaname

Ohh you can not be ashamed, if anyone says what the hell.....just tell them that story, it's fricken awesome.
    Only next time I want dancing, and videos.

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By NickL

this is such an awesome post, good job sir

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Gizmo

A toy car wrapped in a condom up your ass?

Avatar image for deactivated-61da50756e1e4
    deactivated-61da50756e1e4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

great post, legendary story.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Claude

Get an RPG in here... STAT!

FPS... GO!

We're losing him dammit!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.