Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 14, 2012

LittleBigPlanet comes to the PlayStation Vita harnessing the touchscreen capabilities by expanding the toolset and gameplay.

Cross compatible with PS3?

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Shakezula84

I was wondering if anyone know what kind of stuff will be cross compatible. I assume the levels will be, but what about DLC, or actual multiplayer?

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By lego_my_eggo

Looks like the majority of costumes will work (other then ones with licensing problems) and LBP.me, but working with the ps3 versions where to much of a technical problem to get working.

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Shakezula84
    @Lego_My_Eggo I was getting hopes that the player levels would work cross platform since they are on modnation racers.
    lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By lego_my_eggo

That would definitely be awesome, but they said that they don't have room for all the content from the two blu-ray games for the Vita, and that the additional controls used in the Vita version wouldn't allow the ps3 players to play Vita levels.

TwelveFootFour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By TwelveFootFour

@Lego_My_Eggo said:

That would definitely be awesome, but they said that they don't have room for all the content from the two blu-ray games for the Vita, and that the additional controls used in the Vita version wouldn't allow the ps3 players to play Vita levels.

:-(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.