Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 14, 2012

LittleBigPlanet comes to the PlayStation Vita harnessing the touchscreen capabilities by expanding the toolset and gameplay.

Saving player created level?

TwelveFootFour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TwelveFootFour

Can you do it. I was talking about LBP with a couple of friends at school, and this came up. I'm not sure if someone heard this from a credible source or we could of also made it up, but I would be nice to be able to save levels for offline play when you're not around your router or a wifi. I also never played it for the PSP so I'm not sure if this is on that or not.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By lego_my_eggo

I would assume that you can save them to your moon if they are copyable and play them just like you can with the PS3 version, but saving levels you recently played for offline has not been mentioned that i am aware of.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.