Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Lord of the Rings Online

Franchise »

A MMORPG set in Tolkien's Middle-Earth. The Lord of the Rings Online became free to play starting September 10th, 2010 and later that year in Europe.

2 Questions about LORTO

G0rd0nFr33m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By G0rd0nFr33m4n

Hello Everyone,

I recently downloaded LOTRO after trying the game a long time ago and I have to say I am really enjoying it so far. I do have 2 questions however:

1. If I wanted to play everything, what should I buy?

I see all these quest packs in the LOTRO store but they also offer FULL Expansions, what's the difference? If I want to play everything what should I buy and where should I buy it? it's kind of confusing :/

2. Does anyone play on Brandywine from Giantbomb?

I don't necessarily need a group buddy or anything like that, just a someone I can chat with online and add some personality to the world...

That's it, thanks for reading,

-Matt

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Gizmo

Purchasable Quest packs?

*shakes head*

stinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By stinky

@Gizmo said:

Purchasable Quest packs?

*shakes head*

along with the head shaking, can you not play the game and come to a conclusion what you want to buy?

i would just play the game and when i came to a roadblock i wanted to pass i would purchase said content to finish it.

if i was walking around having fun without feeling held back, then i would feel no purchasing was needed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.