Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Madden NFL 16

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 25, 2015

Various football players are already duking it out for the rights to be named the cover athlete for this year's Madden release.

Anybody excited for these games anymore?

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Anybody excited for these games anymore? (57 votes)

Yes 40%
    No 60%

I noticed there weren't any forum posts and I honestly haven't heard much in the way of "what's new" for this game and it is about 2 weeks away from release. I'm excited for it (it is my one yearly sports game) but I'm also really big into the NFL and watch a lot of games and do the fantasy thing. Just curious how many fellow duders actually look forward to these games.

• 
    brandondryrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted no, but only because it doesn't come out on PC. I would buy Madden every now and then if it came out on PC. I used to play the game every year. My love of football has transitioned to soccer over the past few years, but I still enjoy playing a football video game every now and then.

The_EDJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Heck yeah I'm excited. I'm a lifelong Madden player. I run an annual Online Franchise (American Armchair League of America) each year and all the regular faces are getting amped up to start playing again after a couple months off. While not perfectly balanced, Madden 15 was one of the best Madden titles yet. Madden 16 doesn't seem to have those killer features, but it looks to be much more balanced than ever.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By turboman

Yup, buy it every year. Core gameplay is still super fun.

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
    rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope, I only played sports games when my brother bought them, we haven't lived in the same house for 11 years.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#5 FinalDasa  Moderator

With any EA sports game I wait until they're a year or two old and check to see which recent additions are worth getting. There's just no use in paying $60 when a lot of the features don't get updated past a single season or two.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Nah, I stopped following the NFL years ago. I probably couldn't even buy this game if I wanted to for whatever reason since I'm console-less.

One other thing with yearly sports games, especially Madden, is the price drops so quick it isn't even funny. I don't think I have ever or ever would buy them day one full price.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.