5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 7 releases and 0 DLC

RPG = Role-Playing Golf 0

Mario Golf Advance Tour comes to us from Camelot, the creators of Golden Sun, Mario Tennis, and Shining Soul/Force.  You may not know them by name, but you've probably played their games.  All of them tend to have one thing in common...they kick ass.  Mario Golf Toadstool Tour on the Cube felt like a glass half empty to me, but with Advance Tour the glass is overflowing.  The front of the box says "Role Playing Golf" and they aren't joking.  Advance Tour is a combination of RPG elements in ...

All the fun of golf and Mario with the drawbacks of neither 0

A sports game is never really something I'll pay much attention to, with an exception popping up here or there once in a while. It helps if the sport isn't the only part of the game, and there are many things to enrich the game experience. Mario Golf: Advance Tour gives an arguably dull sport all the zing it needs, just as well, if not better, than it's predecessors. From playing mechanics to side games, story elements to all-around fun, even if you've barely ever played any other Mario Golf, or...