4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 6 releases and 0 DLC

Best Mario Tennis Game I have played 0

Game play: This is the first Mario tennis game I have played but I have played real tennis games like top spin 1, 2 and 3 and one game of virtua tennis I always preferred tennis games that do not look fake. So I tought that in this game you can hit like 260 kilometre serves wich is impossible and power shots that make the game look really unrealistic and that It doesn't feel like a tennis game. First time I have played it I tought that there was allot of dialogue in the game but you introduce yo...

Absurd Tennis Fun 0

If a hand-held RPG ever had a fling with an arcade sports simulation, their illicit love-child would probably look something like Mario Tennis: Power Tour for the Gameboy Advance: a game that attempts to marry elements from these two disparate genres into one cuddly little package. The player assumes the guise of one of two characters: Clay, the prototypical power-hitter, or Ace, the technical specialist, as they battle through various challenges on their way to the island open. In order to p...