How do you get new outfits?

#1 Posted by dondo (24 posts) -

I'm on what I think is the last level and am still only allowed to use the default outfit. All of the others are locked. During the 'cast Patrick and Vinny said they had both found different outfits before they even finished the game. So, how do you get them?

#2 Posted by klinkcow (252 posts) -

Try completing the separate level challenges... that's when most of the other outfits will unlock.

#3 Posted by briangodsoe (487 posts) -

If you play the game as obsessively as I have been, you will have all the outfits at the start of act 2.

#4 Posted by DocHaus (1318 posts) -

@dondo:

There are three optional objectives in each level, and each challenge corresponds to a different "Path." By completing enough of these challenges, you unlock different outfits, and thus different "Paths" to take.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.