Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Heroes Omega

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Marvel Heroes was a free-to-play online action-RPG originally lead by one of the key people behind Diablo and Diablo 2, David Brevik. It featured many playable heroes from various Marvel properties. Both Marvel Heroes and it's developer, Gazillion Entertainment, shut down on November 24th, 2017.

Marvel Heroes 2.0 Update - Asgard

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

So I just got the email this morning and while with the past updates there haven't been a whole lot of temptation to hop back in, this one might be the one to get me back in just for a little bit. So I guess the big news of the 2.0 update besides new characters / costumes is the introduction of Asgard zone probably to tie in with the new Thor film that came out this week. Wonder if other people from the community were interested in hopping on and playing some or has that ship pretty much gone.

Full Update List

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I jumped back in and check out the playable Loki(haven't paid for a ton characters but this one i felt was worth paying money for). I'm only lvl 10 and seems pretty OP which makes sense for the character i guess.

Haven't seen the new zone or story stuff yet.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@jedted: Tthe other week they added in Gambit to the fold and I saw some players running around as Ghost RIder. Don't think he's been officially release and people are just beta testing him or something. Grabbed Gambit the other day and started playing through some of the beginning portions again, really happy that Gazillion is not only adding new content but are also making updates to the first 8 zones. But yea the Asgaard stuff looks pretty amazing when you eventually get to it.

A Little Teaser
    A Little Teaser

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By JCTango

The game in general has gone through a few big changes in game mechanics and features - The dev team is really good at keeping things interesting.

It's still a click-till-things-die type of game, but it's still pretty fun for me :).

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As soon as Gambit gets a discount Im definitely back in.

Avatar image for darknessmyoldfriend
    DarknessMyOldFriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As soon as Gambit gets a discount Im definitely back in.

Well he was 25% off during the holiday sale. Seems like you missed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.