How is Yipes doing these things??

#1 Posted by demontium (4709 posts) -

I'm wondering how Yipes does C (air dash) C (air dash) etc... with Magneto and the gun OTG with wesker > crouching B.... heres the video where he does both of these things: 

#2 Posted by JJOR64 (18989 posts) -

He is a Marvel god.  That is how he can do it.

#3 Posted by demontium (4709 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" He is a Marvel god.  That is how he can do it. "
har har har... k seriously now.... how?!
#4 Posted by JJOR64 (18989 posts) -
@demontium said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" He is a Marvel god.  That is how he can do it. "
har har har... k seriously now.... how?! "
I don't know.  Ask him.
#5 Posted by StarvingGamer (8227 posts) -
@demontium: A lot of fly/unfly if I had to guess. Also gun to cr.M is pretty standard for Wesker, he did a hitstun/damage scaling reset DHC bug things beforehand.
#6 Posted by Buttenator (189 posts) -

Dash cancelling and flying I'd imagine.

#7 Edited by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

That's not even the best Magneto I've seen in MvC3. Now MarlinPie on the other hand...

#8 Posted by demontium (4709 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:
" @demontium: A lot of fly/unfly if I had to guess. Also gun to cr.M is pretty standard for Wesker, he did a hitstun/damage scaling reset DHC bug things beforehand. "
You can C > dash > C > Fly > C > Dash > C, then you drop.
#9 Edited by iDarktread (1206 posts) -
@ricetopher: Viper, Mag, Ammy looks like fun.
#10 Posted by StarvingGamer (8227 posts) -
@demontium: Yeah, it's probably more like C xx Fly xx C xx Unfly xx C etc. I'm not 100% sure since I haven't played much Magneto and I'm not positive on how his fly/unfly works.
#11 Posted by demontium (4709 posts) -
@StarvingGamer: Unfly drops but you cant C after it, unless you hit the ground. As of right now I'm sticking to the ROM combo until I can figure out how the fuck he did this.
#12 Posted by Brodehouse (9949 posts) -

Goddamn demon!  Jesus.

I like watching these, it's nice to see how people are playing Wesker.

#13 Posted by demontium (4709 posts) -
@Brodehouse said:
" Goddamn demon!  Jesus.  I like watching these, it's nice to see how people are playing Wesker. "
Watchu talkin bout?! Wesker is everywhere.
#14 Posted by Brodehouse (9949 posts) -
@demontium:  I said I like seeing how they're playing Wesker, not that Wesker is getting played.  I play Wesker as my point, and these guys are way beyond me, but I can still pick up some things.  Definitely need to practice using low Samurai Edge for OTG into more hits.

And personally, I still see way more Akuma, Zero, and Dante than Wesker.
#15 Posted by Chaossebba (285 posts) -

now that Sentinel is been nerfed, its sort of turned into DANTE VS WOLVERINE 3: THE FATE OF 2 AKUMA'S.

Also Wesker/Chun-li/Taskmaster is the best team ever. I love these guys

#16 Posted by MatPaget (1115 posts) -

What you should really be asking is why is Magneto so jacked? 
What physical work does he do that makes him that way? 

He controls metal with his MIND and he's old as balls! He shouldn't be jacked

#17 Posted by ajamafalous (11990 posts) -
@MatPaget said:
" What you should really be asking is why is Magneto so jacked? What physical work does he do that makes him that way?  He controls metal with his MIND and he's old as balls! He shouldn't be jacked "
Maybe he does all the mental work with his body.
#18 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

Holy shit, I have no idea. 
#19 Edited by demontium (4709 posts) -
@Bloodgraiv3 said:

" Holy shit, I have no idea.  "

I figured it out. 

I'll do a video.
#20 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1480 posts) -

Wesker's OTG and then you force an air throw catches a lot of people off guard, and if you have a good assist like Akuma, they're pretty much dead afterwards.

#21 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

Oh hey this thread again. Time to post more impressive shit...RAW TAG COMBOS. (see 8:31)

#22 Posted by StarvingGamer (8227 posts) -

Infinite air dash while in fly mode!

#23 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

Magic

#24 Posted by JJOR64 (18989 posts) -
@ricetopher said:
"

Oh hey this thread again. Time to post more impressive shit...RAW TAG COMBOS. (see 8:31)

"
God damn.  I'm never going to be that good at this game.
#25 Posted by Vade (393 posts) -

Players like Marlinpie and Yipes keep this game alive for me. None of that guaranteed mixup into easiest 100% combo in the world nonsense.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.