100+ things you have learned while playing Mass Effect 2.

#1 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

I'll start. 

1. Doors slam in your face.

#2 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

2. Giant Bomb hypes stuff beyond belief, so when you try the demo you realize it´s not for you.

#3 Edited by Yummylee (21279 posts) -

Better late than never.. 

3. Spectres were clearly not trained in the use of blindfire.

#4 Edited by pants (38 posts) -

4. Making a game with a horrible, non tension filled (in my play through) ending with a terrible boss and absolutely no meaningful connections to the first game besides like 2 passing conversations, and a shooting system that I didn't find interesting can still be insanely fun if you are able to write characters as good as Mordin. Yeah I have a real love.hate thing going on with this game.

#5 Posted by BeachThunder (11711 posts) -

This thread didn't exist already? Anyway:

5. Being resurrected comes with a free optional face lift and sex change.

#6 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

Can someone please explain to me why so many of these threads need to exist?

#7 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

6.When on board of an exploding ship, take your time to carefully answer your fiancee's question.

#8 Edited by Yummylee (21279 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:

" Can someone please explain to me why so many of these threads need to exist? "

Free +post count? I think that's the reason why most people created these. 

I remember saying they were pretty stupid and excessive in the RDR one I think and got wailed on, told to calm down and ''to let people have their fun''. I wouldn't dare create one of these.. but meh, I'll post some mild creativity in one.
#9 Posted by morrelloman (606 posts) -

6. If someone tells you "Hey if you bang this chick you're gonna die." and then You bang her. You will die.

#10 Posted by FreakAche (2950 posts) -
@Grissefar: But the demo is just a big action sequence and not a good representation of what Mass Effect is.
#11 Posted by TheVideoHustler (406 posts) -

There are no gay men in space, only lesbians

#12 Posted by AlexW00d (6189 posts) -

8. Mass Effect isn't about the action scenes and people need to learn this.

#13 Posted by kerse (2101 posts) -

9. Don't drink something a batarian gives you.

#14 Posted by el_tajij (708 posts) -

10. If you hit on your secretary, she'll surely show up in red latex and dance for you.

#15 Posted by StarvingGamer (8028 posts) -

11. Any woman will sleep with you, but the special ones will feed your fish.

#16 Posted by Ghostface318 (94 posts) -

12. The best way to end any conversation with a chatty person is always to shoot them or kick them out a window.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.