Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

More DLC after Overlord?

dropbearGSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dropbearGSH

Does anyone know if there is any more DLC planned?

Crixaliz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Crixaliz

I read somewhere that they are planning to do a more main storyline related DLC, that links ME2 to ME3. 

endaround

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By endaround

Yeah there is thw big story one.  In addition EA is pushing the idea of one new addition per month in thw first year of releases with ME2 being the poster child.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

I assume so. There's still the Liara focused DLC, aswell as the DLC said to link to ME3. Though they may infact be the same DLC they have planned.

MjHealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By MjHealy
    @Abyssfull said:
    " I assume so. There's still the Liara focused DLC, aswell as the DLC said to link to ME3. Though they may infact be the same DLC they have planned. "
    Liara DLC? Crap, she was a fucking creep in ME2. I didn't like her in the original either.

I still got to play Overlord myself, which is strange as I bought the other worse DLC on day one.
    Kbm600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Kbm600
    @MjHealy said:
    " @Abyssfull said:
    " I assume so. There's still the Liara focused DLC, aswell as the DLC said to link to ME3. Though they may infact be the same DLC they have planned. "
    Liara DLC? Crap, she was a fucking creep in ME2. I didn't like her in the original either.  I still got to play Overlord myself, which is strange as I bought the other worse DLC on day one. "
    I liked how kind she seemed in the first one. I felt pretty jaded when I discovered how much of an ass she seemed to be in the second.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Abyssfull said:
    I imagine so, they did say the Shadow broker story would be resolved before the third game, and I don't see that being a small 40 minute DLC pack.
    Hairy_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hairy_Fish

Hopefully you can play them with a completed save. I want my shepard to have DONE EVERYTHING!

dussssstin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By dussssstin
    @Kbm600: Have you read the Redemption comics that link what she did inbetween ME and ME2?  

They're pretty short but it explains why she's so grown up in ME2, although you'd think the experiences in ME would be good enough.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.