Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Planet Scanning Frenzy

PDC_Emulator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PDC_Emulator

So im scanning planets, and im reaaaly high. By planet # 3 I was getting bored when suddenly I looked over and I saw had more Element Zero than Iridium. I then began to wonder if there were 4 different departments representing each of the minerals you collect, and if there was a corporate struggle between them to gather the most minerals. I mean think about it, Commander Shepard needs his minerals to have all the nastiest shit he can get his hands on. The department that enables Shepard to get the latest and greatest technology will be the department getting quarterly bonuses, more money out of the budget, better benefits etc.. Departments such as the "Element Zero Department" usually encounter difficulty due to the rarity of the mineral, but then corporate espionage and politics come into play. Element Zero hires lobbyists to petition Shepard to scan planets they are certain contain the mineral, and next thing you know  there is a surplus of Element Zero on the Normandy. Now the Iridium department starts to take heat. First there is layoffs, then the unions start to form and next thing you know an entire department is on strike. Cerberus eventually has to step in and restore order, usually by force.

It gets deeper. Shepard just got wind that the Palladium department has "misplaced" 30,000 kilos of the mineral. This isn't good...

Chuggsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chuggsy
    @PDC_Emulator said:
    " So im scanning planets, and im reaaaly high."
    Dude, niiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Seraphim2150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Seraphim2150

Stop mining the planets. I think its making you go insane

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

Well Element Zero Corp. probably has a shit ton of biotics who do their business deals. I'd bet that they can break through the Palladium Corp.'s tough armor with a strong Warp.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.