Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Question About Jack *Late-Game Spoilers Ahoy*

Avatar image for fish_face_mcgee
    Fish_Face_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Fish_Face_McGee

I'm in the position where I can go through the Omega-4 relay when I wish.  I'm going to end up doing some more scanning to get all the upgrades I can first, but I have another issue.  Every member of my team is at Loyal status, except Jack.  That happened because, after I got Miranda's loyalty up, Miranda and Jack had the fight and I sided with Miranda.  I've been playing sort of gray and so my persuasion skill is not high enough on either side to tell Jack anything other than "Fine."  So my question is two-part: 

1) Will persuading her (should I get the requisite Paragon/Renegade status) actually change her loyalty?
    2) If I do persuade her, is it going to cause Miranda's (or anyone else's, for that matter) loyalty to go down?   

Thanks, guys.

Spiral_Stars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Spiral_Stars

Just a heads up: if you try to get more paragon/renegade points for that by doing a sidequest, a bunch of the crew that got kidnapped dies, including Kelly Chambers.

Avatar image for fish_face_mcgee
    Fish_Face_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Fish_Face_McGee
    @Spiral_Stars said:
    " Just a heads up: if you try to get more paragon/renegade points for that by doing a sidequest, a bunch of the crew that got kidnapped dies, including Kelly Chambers. "
    Yeah, I already got to that point.
    Obbeskrutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Obbeskrutt

Kelly doesn't have to die. It depends on how you play out the last mission.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By veektarius

You need full paragon or renegade to make nice with characters you piss off by taking sides.  I'm told you only need 80% to avoid taking sides in the first place.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.