Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Extended Cut Question relating to Galactic Readiness

wario2295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By wario2295

Sorry if this has already been addressed but I didn't want to scroll down too far in fear of spoilers. I heard that for the ending you don't really need to load before you start the final mission and can instead just load the last autosave to see the new content (please tell me if this is false). If this is true then will the game remember my estimated readiness from when i originally went into the final mission (had 100% GR) or will it check my current status (which is about 60%) and therefore give me a lower score and change my ending? Just curious as I really don't want to have to grind out GR in multiplayer to see the ending again and any help would be appreciated. If this doesn't make sense I'm writing this at 2 in the morning and a little tired so just ask and thanks in advance!

Piririn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Piririn

Well, the galactic readiness has nothing to do with it. All you need is 3100 EMS to see all the endings. (Reduced from 5000 something) Hope that helps. Also they recommend you start with the assault on the Cerberus base.

wario2295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By wario2295

Really? Alright I have something close to that i think even with low galactic readiness the only reason I was worried was before that 5000 something was really hard to get with a low galactic readiness. Thanks for the reply!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.