Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

My own Video Review of Mass Effect 3

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Popskinz

READ BEFORE WATCHING/COMMENTING

Phew, so it's been a while but I still wanted to take the time off to make a video review for this kick-ass game.  
    If I sound a bit nasal, that's cause I'm cold but I have embedded subtitles in the video for your convenience -- can't see em? Get a better web browser.
    Also: I'm not trying to promote any of my stuff, I merely just want feedback so that I can improve these in the future, thanks!

Enjoy and feel free to give me any constructive criticism in the comments below! If you don't like my accent, I'm afraid I can't help you out.

MidgetScam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MidgetScam

Great work as always!

morrelloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By morrelloman

This was a well thought out, glowing review of a sick ass game, but you should have mentioned the polarizing ending. It's unwaveringly bad that all three of those options are the same cut-scene.

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Popskinz
    @MidgetScam: Thanks!

@morrelloman: Call me crazy, but I really liked the ending, It was very moving, and I was able to fill the plot-holes myself ;)
    Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Popskinz
    @Jaytow: Thanks, but I doubt I'm the only one who liked the ending ;)
    MidgetScam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By MidgetScam

The ending was alright, I just didn't the like the sequence after the credits.

TerraMantis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#8  Edited By TerraMantis

Great review. I didn't like the ending though but I don't mean of ME3. The review's finish felt really abrupt, almost like you ran out of time and squeezed in that "do yourself a favor and pick up this game" line before someone cut you off or something. Maybe it was because it didn't have an ending verdict (score) that threw me for a loop. Besides that single last line i thought the entire thing was very well-done and edited fantastically. Much better than the one I'm working on currently.

As for the ending to the game, i thought it was brilliant and this is the first place I have mentioned so. I'm actually going to make an in-depth video about my personal favorite interpretation of the ending sequences and the over arching meaning of the child in relation to Shepard.

Great review and I'll be looking out for a Witcher 2, Risen 2, and Racoon City review. Hope you're picking some of those up to critique.

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Popskinz
    @TerraMantis: Thanks a lot! Yeah I apologize about the ending, proper video editing is not my forte, and I forgot to add a rating so yeah.. xD
     But in case you couldn't tell, it's a definite 5/5!

Yeah I'm also going to make more Mass Effect 3-related videos, particularily one where I defend the game and pick on all the undeserved hate the game has received -- like I said, no other game this year is going to spark more conversations than ME3.

Thanks again!
    beckley205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By beckley205

Nice review. Nice to see that someone else likes the game.

Popskinz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Popskinz
    @beckley205: Yeah, F-all the haters!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.