New Mass Effect 3 DLC teased

#1 Posted by dr_mantas (1975 posts) -

So, apparently, there's gonna be more Mass Effect 3 DLC. It was mentioned last year, as something being worked on, but now there may be something more concrete.

I, for one, would love some more DLC. But I feel I might be in the minority here.

Here's one article about it: http://www.gamespot.com/news/mass-effect-3-dlc-teased-6403021

#2 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

I see the second part is to do with Krogans of some description and I for one hope it boils down to an all out skirmish between them and the Salarians, would be nice to have DLC that let you pick a side and see a different story like Dawnguard did for skyrim.

#3 Posted by Morningstar (2185 posts) -

I'd like a stand alone DLC without shephard. Some new characters and new powers in a new self contained story. Doubt it though.

#4 Posted by ThunderSlash (1822 posts) -

Alternate universe in which Shepard dies during the suicide mission, and Joker (or Conrad if you want it to be hilarious) will have to fill in the role of the Commander during key parts of Mass Effect 3.

#5 Posted by phoenix6153 (43 posts) -

@ThunderSlash said:

Alternate universe in which Shepard dies during the suicide mission, and Joker (or Conrad if you want it to be hilarious) will have to fill in the role of the Commander during key parts of Mass Effect 3.

omg yes...that would be hilarious!!

#6 Posted by GrantHeaslip (1644 posts) -

Now that I'm a few months removed from finishing ME3, I'm just not that interested in going back unless they really deliver something special.

#7 Posted by Hosstile17 (765 posts) -

I am good, thanks.

#8 Posted by xMEGADETHxSLY (446 posts) -

Man or lady, i sold my copy of Mass Effect 3 long ago. They sucked out my soul when i had to pay them for From Ashes since WHY WOULDNT YOU. If this has shepard ITS fan fiction shit and vote with your wallet i know i am. You know what who gives a shit...........................

#9 Posted by NoMoreMutants (58 posts) -

I always thought it'd be fun to have Shepard get captured or arrested and have him operate in some form of prison scenario with access to your regular weapons or powers, while Garrus and the others try to break you out.

#10 Posted by _Chad (962 posts) -

I hope it's that beach Mordin was talking about. I'll go hang out with him and Garrus on a beach somewhere.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.