Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

So, The Alliance doesn't have strict sexual harassment policies?

GeneralZod37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By GeneralZod37

I was making my usual OCD induce rounds of the normandy after every mission when down in engineering I overheard Connelly and Daniels, mainly Connelly, talking about a slew of sexual activities he would like to do with many persons of the crew. From banging EDI to retiring in a asari retirement world. Not a big thing, but I found it rather humorous.

Anyone else enjoy a few of the random conversations some of the crew members have?

DrDarkStryfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By DrDarkStryfe

Garrus and Tali have one towards the end of game that is amazing.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MideonNViscera

I like a lot of the chatter in this game. It plays well on the fact that these people have a history together. Inside jokes and the like. It's pretty natural sounding.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MikkaQ

Maybe the Normandy crew is so used to Shepard's free-spirited love antics that any veterans on his ship have dropped any pretense of professionalism when it comes to sexuality.

I'm just sayin'... Shepard's a pretty influential dude.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By mosdl

On the Citadel, where the stores are, you can overhear the ongoing conversations of two females holding hands talking about one leaving their husband who is deployed. A line is uttered that caught me off guard. Language in this game seems to be more mature than the previous, lots of swearing too.

I do think it kinda fits - end of the world, etc, people loose any qualms about being "political correct".

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Fighting threats and being horny, what a devolution.

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By veektarius

I think my favorite was when Joker was discussing some options regarding his infatuation with EDI with Mordin.

"And uh, don't tell Shepard. Shepard doesn't really need to know, right?"

"I guarantee that he won't hear about it from from me."

"He's standing right there, isn't he?"

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By napalm
    @DrDarkStryfe said:

I haven't finished the game, so no spoilers please, but does it only occur if they are in your party?
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By big_jon

"Being your own boss isn't as great as it's cracked up to be, last week I sexually harassed myself" John Goodman (Roseanne)

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MarkWahlberg

I mean, the whole Kelly Chambers thing in ME2 (if you followed that path) was, by any normal standards, wholly inappropriate on a professional level. So publicly flirting with space secretary is ok in Cerberus' book, I guess. You could still totally bang your own crewmembers in ME1 though, so I think it's safe to say that Shepard just has a problem keeping it in his/her pants, and like someone said, that could totally affect the crew. Besides, sex-focused, politically incorrect dialogue among soldiers is kind of to be expected. Haven't played 3 yet though, so can't comment on that.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ll_Exile_ll  Online

@GeneralZod37 said:

I was making my usual OCD induce rounds of the normandy after every mission when down in engineering I overheard Connelly and Daniels, mainly Connelly, talking about a slew of sexual activities he would like to do with many persons of the crew. From banging EDI to retiring in a asari retirement world. Not a big thing, but I found it rather humorous.

Anyone else enjoy a few of the random conversations some of the crew members have?

In Mass Effect 2, Ken says some stuff about how well Tali's suit fits, and has plenty of comments about Jack's attire. He's just that kind of guy.

Waffles13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Waffles13
    @Napalm said:
    @DrDarkStryfe said:

I haven't finished the game, so no spoilers please, but does it only occur if they are in your party?
    No, near the end of the game if you're running around the Normandy you'll see 'em talking.

Also, the conversation between
    was pretty damn funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.