Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Spoiler Free: Who are Romance Options Mass Effect 3 for Fem Shep?

striderno9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By striderno9

Hey guys, I been looking online, but I'm trying my best not to spoil myself on anything in ME3, since I haven't started it yet. My girlfriend is also playing it and we are both curious to know the names of the romance options in ME3. Just the names will due, unless of course there may be a spoiler attached, in that case a name can be omitted. Little help? I'm playing with a male Shep and she is using a Fem.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

Liara

Traynor

Kaidan

Garrus

Allers

EDIT: Title asked for femShep but since you're playing manShep I'll continue

Liara

Cortez

Ashley

Tali

Allers

EDIT2: Sorry, also if you romanced Miranda/Jack/Thane/Jacob in ME2 you can get a mini-continuation but nothing significant.

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By AndrewB

Also, Kaidan for male Shepard as well.

mikey87144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By mikey87144

Liara

Jacob

Thane

Traynor

Garrus

Kaiden

eroticfishcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eroticfishcake

I'd should point out that Tali and Garrus can only be romanced provided that you did so in ME2. Also, they're still heterosexual. Probably for the best I say.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Dany

I think Kaiden is only for maleshep if you don't import a save...

AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By AndrewB

@Dany: Nope. He's available to all.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dany

@AndrewB: Oh cool, like to see how that works out.

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Ghostiet

Also, Vega is NOT a romance option, contrary to what everyone thought before release. There's a lot of teasing involved, but the whole subplot is like Samara's.

striderno9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10  Edited By striderno9

Ah thanks for all the info guys.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dany

@Ghostiet: I was hoping that the teasing in ME2 would lead to something for this game, but whatever. There are enough 'options'

Also, its kind of awesome that Garrus and Tali are together if shepard romanced neither and both are alive.

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By Zleunamme

Does Kelly Chambers count as a mini-continuation? She was my romantic option playing as Lady Shepard. When I imported my save, Kelly wasn't listed as such. I got the fish back and a hug but there was one thing that wasn't said for Kelly to do. Something happens and is not seen again. It was a let down but ended up committing to Liara instead.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Getz

@Dany said:

@Ghostiet: I was hoping that the teasing in ME2 would lead to something for this game, but whatever. There are enough 'options'

Also, its kind of awesome that Garrus and Tali are together if shepard romanced neither and both are alive.

It was a little awkward for my Shepard because she and Garrus had a romantic past but Shep went les for Traynor. Garrus and Tali were all "OH I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!" But he knew, he saw... This is why you don't fraternize with people you have to work with.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @Zleunamme said:

Does Kelly Chambers count as a mini-continuation? She was my romantic option playing as Lady Shepard. When I imported my save, Kelly wasn't listed as such. I got the fish back and a hug but there was one thing that wasn't said for Kelly to do. Something happens and is not seen again. It was a let down but ended up committing to Liara instead.

You need to tell her to change her name/looks or Cerberus kill her during Citadel attack.
    She will also kill herself if you don't forgive her for spying on you during ME2.

Civilians nearby talk about either of those things when you come back and she isnlt there.
    Don't know what happens if you do everything correctly the above 2 are what happened in my 2 different playthroughs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.