Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

SPOILERS: Quarian Geth Conflict

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By dillonwerner

I am at the part where you have to choose between letting Legion upload the Reaper codes or not, and the Renegade/Paragon options are grayed out so I can't get both of them to side with each-other peacefully. I looked into this and apparently there is a 5 point scale in order to have both of them.

Geth vs. Quarians
    In order to achieve peace between the two races, you need to get 5 to 7 points. These points are based on your ME2 and ME3 decisions. If you have 4 points or below, you cannot achieve peace.
    -Rewrote the Heretics (0 points)
    -Destroyed the Heretics (+2 points)
    -Tali is NOT exiled (+2 points)
    -Tali has been exiled/You did not do the Loyalty Mission (0 points)
    -Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)
    -N7 Mission: Save the Admiral on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
    -N7 Mission: Destroy Geth Squadron on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
    -Completed Legion's Mission in ME3 (or no peace)

But I have Tali's loyalty, and I destroyed the Heretics so that is already 4 points, plus I did all of the missions on Rannoch so I should have 6, yet the options are grayed out, do I not have enough Reputation or something?

wsowen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By wsowen02

I don't think that has actually been confirmed to be the formula, I think its just the best guess people have right now.

That's all I got.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By napalm

I assumed it was just 80% paragon score. My first time through I wasn't able to pick the paragon choice, but on my second playthrough with the imported ME3 character, I was.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Mirado

@Napalm: I'm 99% sure the game doesn't care about the paragon/renegade split anymore, just total reputation. I went almost all paragon and yet had the renegade options available to me each time all the way until the end of the game, and I could also of yelled the Geth and Quarians into working with each other despite my nearly total paragon bar.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.