Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Still has an amazing soundtrack

Jackel2072

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Jackel2072

say what you will about the story/ending of ME3, but one thing i think most of us can agree on is the flat out amazing soundtrack that all 3 games have. the music and its looks go so hand and hand of shaping the tone of this universe it really is something to be hold. i have not been able to get one song in particular out of my head sense finishing the game last night.. it really is this perfect hybrid of Star Wars/Star Trek/Blade Runner. and did a really good job of stirring our emotions.  

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Phatmac

YEAH BRO I LOVE SAD PIANO MUSIC.

FUCK THAT SHIT, HOW 'BOUT THIS SHIT!

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JasonR86

Yeah, I like the song that goes with the ending.

...I actually did (though I'm still being a smart-ass).

matthias2437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By matthias2437

Yeah I didn't mind the music in ME3, not quiet as good as ME2 though. The Purgatory song also sounds wayyyy better in game then the normal track. DAT BASS!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Yummylee

A lot of ME3's soundtrack to me sounded like a mix of tracks taken from both previous ME's. Which, hey, still makes for a damn fine soundtrack. Goddamn Vigil theme... LOVE IT!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.