Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Weekly Rundown - 03/26/12-04/01/12

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By sixtyxcelph

Games this week:

• Xbox 360 -Mass Effect 3
    • Gameboy -Pokemon: Silver Version,Pokemon: Blue Version

Hello all! So, let's get the short one out of the way first here, I had a hankering for some old-school Pokemon, so, I broke out my copy ofPokemon: Silverand my Gameboy Color. Played it for about twenty minutes and saved it. Turned it back on a little later, and my save was no longer there. I'm pretty sure the battery in the cartridge is dead. Sad times. So, I played my copy ofPokemon: Blueinstead! Battery still works in that! Figure that one out. Anyway, I named my avatar Sixxle, I named my rival Cubert, and I named my Bulbasaur Fluffy. It's shaping up to be awesome.

Now...Mass Effect 3. I have put about thirty and a half hours into it, and I'm loving it. Even if they do keep killing off all of my favorite characters fromMass Effect 2in the saddest ways. There were actually several things I really wanted to talk about this week, but, I can't seem to remember any of them. I'll have to start making notes while I'm playing. Still hating the scanning. And, on a related note, the quest log is kind o' jacked. Like, all this scanning I'm doing, just tell me if I have the item that random person I walked past and overheard their conversation wanted.

But! More next week! Right now, I'm going to go play more Mass Effect 3. Or get ready for work. We'll see which one happens.

sixtyxcelph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By sixtyxcelph

Games this week:

• Xbox 360 -Mass Effect 3
    • Gameboy -Pokemon: Silver Version,Pokemon: Blue Version

Hello all! So, let's get the short one out of the way first here, I had a hankering for some old-school Pokemon, so, I broke out my copy ofPokemon: Silverand my Gameboy Color. Played it for about twenty minutes and saved it. Turned it back on a little later, and my save was no longer there. I'm pretty sure the battery in the cartridge is dead. Sad times. So, I played my copy ofPokemon: Blueinstead! Battery still works in that! Figure that one out. Anyway, I named my avatar Sixxle, I named my rival Cubert, and I named my Bulbasaur Fluffy. It's shaping up to be awesome.

Now...Mass Effect 3. I have put about thirty and a half hours into it, and I'm loving it. Even if they do keep killing off all of my favorite characters fromMass Effect 2in the saddest ways. There were actually several things I really wanted to talk about this week, but, I can't seem to remember any of them. I'll have to start making notes while I'm playing. Still hating the scanning. And, on a related note, the quest log is kind o' jacked. Like, all this scanning I'm doing, just tell me if I have the item that random person I walked past and overheard their conversation wanted.

But! More next week! Right now, I'm going to go play more Mass Effect 3. Or get ready for work. We'll see which one happens.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.