Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

What new characters would you like to see in Mass Effect 3?

• 56 results
    Y2Kevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Y2Kevin
    @Murtaug:  As far as the franchise after the trilogy of Shepard, I hope they continue Mass Effect in a similar manner to Dragon Age: Origins.  I would love the ability to select different races, each one having a different set-up story, to fight some new galactic threat.  I agree with you that the Reapers are the baddest of the bad, but maybe the next threat won't need to be something so devastating.  Both the Rachni and the Krogan were perceived as galactic threats at points in the past, so maybe some sort of organic race will be the new enemy.  Without spoiling too much, there is certainly an organic race that seems as if they can be just as threatening to the galaxy, if not even more threatening than the Krogans during the Krogan Rebellions.
    wyld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By wyld

Master Chief, Link, Wario, Knuckles, and The Mighty Poo
    nirokogaseru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By nirokogaseru
    @Murtaug said:
    " The last thing I want to do in Mass Effect 3 is gather yet another squad. I obviously am not against gaining some new members if it means more interesting side quests and something to help fill any gaps left in the crew.   I should mention that I am very behind on my Mass Effect 2 DLC, I lost all of my saves and am currently building up my Shepard in Mass Effect 1 before I tackle 2 again. It felt wrong going into not having a save to import.  I have a the feeling that the third game will be Shepard recruiting the various races for the impending invasion of the Reapers. I feel like a lot of the carry over from the first two games will be how you dealt with certain events and the favor you have gained in doing so.   What I fear is the end. Not only of the game itself, but the franchise. I hope they learned from the lackluster ending in two, at least in terms of the final battle, to really amp it up for three. I also just really want to see more Mass Effect, and I feel that after three they may put a wrap on the series. How do you continue after this? The reapers are the baddest of the bad, they have not even hinted at anything beyond them. A new lead character would feel weird, I do not know, this is all just ramblings in my head over the past few days as I play through Mass Effect 1 again, and again and again (seriously, over the past week I am on my third playthrough).   Whatever they do, I have faith it will be pretty damn fantastic. Bioware has rarely let me down and for something as big as Mass Effect 3, I can not see them starting now. "
    The continuing adventures of the Galactic Wanderer, John Shepherd?  From what I've understood about what the doctors have said about ME, is that the whole purpose of the games is to 
    traverse the galaxy as Commander Shepherd, so I see this trilogy as the prologue that gives Commander Shepherd his depth and credence.  I would, however, like to avoid actively seeking out squadmates; I would like it to flow naturally out of the storyline instead of forcefully with no seeming connection with the actual story.@Y2Kevin said:
    " @Murtaug:  As far as the franchise after the trilogy of Shepard, I hope they continue Mass Effect in a similar manner to Dragon Age: Origins.  I would love the ability to select different races, each one having a different set-up story, to fight some new galactic threat.  I agree with you that the Reapers are the baddest of the bad, but maybe the next threat won't need to be something so devastating.  Both the Rachni and the Krogan were perceived as galactic threats at points in the past, so maybe some sort of organic race will be the new enemy.  Without spoiling too much, there is certainly an organic race that seems as if they can be just as threatening to the galaxy, if not even more threatening than the Krogans during the Krogan Rebellions. "

I would like to see a "organic" rebellion, that would be pretty sweet.

@Wyld said:
    " Master Chief, Link, Wario, Knuckles, and The Mighty Poo "

YESSSSS!!!!!, No, Definitely not, no, wtf?
    Altersparck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Altersparck

I want a rachni party member. :P

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By trophyhunter

Flip the magic monkey and he talks with a British accent

ShellSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By ShellSoft
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.