Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 15, 2012

The long-awaited third Max Payne game finally arrived in May 2012, courtesy of Rockstar Vancouver. Eight years after the end of Max Payne 2, an aging, burnt-out Max finds one last chance to redeem himself while working as a bodyguard for a rich family in Brazil.

Official Max Payne 3 crew (ps3 edition)

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Sackmanjones

Hey guys. I know that we already have a crew set up but I wasn't sure if it was for ps3, xbox or PC (or all platforms for that matter). Anyway I didn't think I'd be a bad idea to set on up for PS3 players, that way it would be easy to get in games together and hopefully dominate on psn! If anyone wants to join up just go ahead and leave your psn ID here or search the group here.  The groups name is "GiantBombers" and currently I don't really have an emblem to go with it because I'm a horrible artist. If you are interested in making one, they have to tools set up there and it would be much appreciated. Thanks and hope to see ya out there! 

Again for reference: 
     Crew name: GiantBombers

jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By jillsandwich

Yeah, crews are tied to Social Club accounts which can be tied to any platforms. A little pointless to set up a PS3 crew.

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By hbkdx12

What if we used this thread to try to arrange meetup times?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.