Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mega Man

Character » appears in 81 games

Created by Keiji Inafune, Mega Man is a highly advanced robot in the shape of a young boy. He is the main male character of the Mega Man series by Capcom.

Chameleon Sting Heart Capsule?

Neorecon19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Neorecon19

I've known where to find said item in his level, but I'm trying to figure out about the water people are saying is there when your supposed to get it. Does anybody know why there isn't any water in the gap from the jump point to the object? I've tried several times to get it, but the distance is impossible to dashjump.

AntiMidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AntiMidas

@Neorecon19: I think you need to go there before you beat the octopus dude's. Then you should have the water in the chameleon level. It's one of those levels where beating one changes another.

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By donchipotle

After you beat Launch Octopus there will be water in Sting Chameleon's stage.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.