Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mega Man

Character » appears in 81 games

Created by Keiji Inafune, Mega Man is a highly advanced robot in the shape of a young boy. He is the main male character of the Mega Man series by Capcom.

Megaman Universe

Ronin147

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Ronin147

So this whole Megaman Universe thing has kind of freaked me out. Namely because of this video I made in 2007 ( You can check the upload date if you dont believe me)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdvmX9X_GvA   
      when I was learning how to use software. Not only is then name the same but the year is accurate, as far as it being a Megaman MMO remains to be seen. However if that is the case hopefully Capcom will see me as a forward thinker and give me a call lol. In all seriousness though I am excited to see what this turns into hopefully its at the 3D megman revival I have been praying for.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.