Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 31, 2008

The sequel to the critically acclaimed Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. Now set in war-torn Venezuela, the player again takes on contracts for various warring factions on a quest for payback.

oil payload got screwed up after player co-op

Avatar image for reversethedevil
    reversethedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By reversethedevil

So I had hmm.. 1500 or so in single player. Played a shit ton of co-op with my brother this weekend bought tons of oil in his game. When i quick i had around a 2300 gallon max. my save game transferred all the money i made in  co-op (so i have around 50 million now) but my oil didn't transfer over. What's more when I started up the 360 and played some more single player my oil max was at 1300!!!

So I ain't buyin shit for oil in someone elses co-op game ever again. Anyone else have this problem?

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Your maximum fuel goes down if one or more of your storage tanks is destroyed at the PMC mansion.  If that is why your max storage went down, then you can buy it again from the faction it was originally purchased (it will still be unlocked).

If that's not the reason, sorry, can't help you.

Avatar image for reversethedevil
    reversethedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By reversethedevil

yeah non of my oil tanks have been destroyed and i couldn't seem to repurchase oil. thanks though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.