Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Online

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jul 17, 2008

A tactical, online, third-person shooter, based on the gameplay mechanics of Metal Gear Solid 4. The game's servers were shut down in June 2012.

i need some help signing up

Avatar image for organicalistic_
    Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Organicalistic_

ok signing up for mgo, i have never tried it, and am deciding to i am having trouble comming up with a password it will accept, and a game id, caould you help me out, here is what it says

KONAMI ID PASSWORD

"Your Password must be a combination of alphanumeric characters of 8-32 characters in length."

now i have tried things like !_!_!_!_

what exactly is it asking for

GAME ID

Please enter a GAME ID password 4-16 numbers in length.Only number (0-9) can be used as GAME ID password characters.Please don't use alphabet characters and symbols.

I have tried stuff like 12345678 and this still pops up, what am i not getting?
    SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SoothsayerGB

I think the Konami ID must be a combination of letters and numbers.  Its really specific.  I remember having trouble with this too.  

Konami ID pass : letters and at LEAST 2 numbers
    Game ID : ALL numbers

lowercase too?

Avatar image for killroycantkill
    killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By killroycantkill

First off you should make your paswords stronger lol. But yeah for Konami ID you need letters AND numbers. Then for Game ID try something other than 123456789 since I'm sure they wouldn't allow that because it's something an idiot would put as a combonation on his lugage. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.