Ok, that was lame! **SPOILERS**

#1 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6984 posts) -

I was cruel enough to see what happens to Snake when you let him fry in the microwave. It took like 5 minutes for him to dies, and when he did, he just reached his arm out  and shouted like he always does when he dies and you go through the death thing like you always do and then you hear Otacon annoying yelling, and that was it.

#2 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Really...did you expect something more? Like an alternate ending or something. I wouldn't expect anything at all like that; no surprise to me.

#3 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6984 posts) -

No I wanted a more dramatic death. Or Snake blowing up....

#4 Posted by pause422 (6153 posts) -

Well since the point of that is for snake to make it through that..just like any other time you die, its not gonna be any different..wouldn't be a reason for them to go out of their way just to make a different death for that scene really.

#5 Posted by Jecrell (241 posts) -

Although it would have been more interesting if it popped out the disc and blew up your PS3. :P

#6 Edited by Demilich (2599 posts) -
#7 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6984 posts) -
Demilich said:
"
"
Uh....?
#8 Posted by Inazuma (9 posts) -

What are you people talking about?!

#9 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

So, you saw a death scene occur and you wanted it to be a custom death scene to that particular area? I didn't die at that part, but... I don't think it would warrant a custom death sequence if I did. Otacon yelling Snake's name in a death sequence is classic.

#10 Posted by lord_canti (1487 posts) -

if his skin melted it ether would be a 18 and or banned

#11 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6984 posts) -
the_chojin99 said:
"if his skin melted it ether would be a 18 and or banned
"
I guess so...
#12 Posted by RandomHero666 (3174 posts) -
Inazuma said:
"What are you people talking about?!"
fuck, its that Tom guy off myspazz....everyone RUN!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.