Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Might & Magic Heroes VI

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 11, 2011

Might & Magic Heroes VI is the sixth installment in the long running spin-off of the Might & Magic saga. This is the first game of the series to be developed by Black Hole Entertainment.

New song from Heroes VI: Sneak peek by Paul Romero!

Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Chemin

Have you guys heard the new song Paul Romero showed off at his YouTube page? It sounds really nice. Looking forward to the whole thing since the music always have been top notch in the series.

evilCON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By evilCON

A really nice piece, good to see Romero working on this.

Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chemin

Yeah, him still being with the series is a major draw for me. The games can be slow paced, and you will hear the songs a lot. I trust Romero to do his best, and I'm not really worried.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#4  Edited By ArbitraryWater

It's a nice piece, and the soundtrack is always one of the best parts about any given Heroes game. But I'm more concerned with what they're going to do with the gameplay. I've deliberately read next to nothing about Heroes VI because the Might and Magic community's jaded attitude towards just about everything. Oh well, even if the game is the worst thing in the world, the soundtrack will still be good.

Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chemin
    @ArbitraryWater: Yeah, I've read some things about the gameplay, and while I don't think the changes might be bad per se, I'm still a bit skeptical. Still, as you said, the soundtrack seems to be pretty nice, which of course gives you something to enjoy. I mean, Heroes 4 was an utter failure in my opinion, but the soundtrack was amazing.
    Chemin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chemin

Even more songs from the game, performed live. Of course, they're only based around one or two instruments, so it's barely even close to the real versions. Sweet none the less.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Tennmuerti

That first piece you posted was pretty goddamn awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.