Anyone wanna build stuff? (360 Edition)

#1 Posted by aStagnantSleep (40 posts) -

Hey, I'm looking for anyone who wants to just build interesting things and have fun in the game. I never really resort to asking on forums, but when all of your 360 friends are busy with [Insert Other Popular Game Here], playing solo gets old quick.

Gimme an add and let's play Minecraft!

GT: aStagnantSleep

#2 Edited by Magicallystoopid (467 posts) -

I'll happily send you a friend request...

GT: RazorbackKing

...nevemind you already sent me one...

#3 Posted by aStagnantSleep (40 posts) -

Haha. Let me know when you wanna play, I'll play anytime.

#4 Posted by Magicallystoopid (467 posts) -

I'm usually on whenever, if I'm on feel free to send me an invite.

Also I've been considering for some time to start up a builders' club on GB. Where like people with the 360 copy have a time limit to build some particular themed building or object...

#5 Posted by yoshisaur (2634 posts) -

Throw me an invite if you'd like, at ck1nd. I jump on from time to time and will definitely be up for some inventing.

#6 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -
@Magicallystoopid @aStagnantSleep I made a thread specifically for this..
#7 Posted by Magicallystoopid (467 posts) -

Yeah and I responded to that as well... so yeah...

#8 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

I was about to say there was a thread for this.

#9 Posted by aStagnantSleep (40 posts) -

Yea, I saw and posted on the thread but It's been goin slow there for more than a month, so...

Who cares! Let's just play some friggin Minecraft! I'll be on today. Hopefully we can make some fun like the Rooster Teeth dudes did (Without the annoying Rage Quit duder)

#10 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -
@aStagnantSleep

Yea, I saw and posted on the thread but It's been goin slow there for more than a month, so...

Who cares! Let's just play some friggin Minecraft! I'll be on today. Hopefully we can make some fun like the Rooster Teeth dudes did (Without the annoying Rage Quit duder)

Those guys act like there 13 "I'm saying fuck a lot cause it's cool!"
#11 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

They should have a feature on the Xbox that just puts you in random servers.

#12 Posted by aStagnantSleep (40 posts) -

@SexyToad: I like the idea but the core of the game is playing and building with friends. It would be tedious if a bunch of jerks pop in and out messing your stuff up.

#13 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

I understand that. But that's not what I meant. For example let's say I just want to make a nice little village. But none of my friends are on, so when I make a new map I check the open server box, which would allow other randome people to join. But if I just wanted to play by myself or friends I would check private server. Also if people are dicks and decide to ruin your nap luckily there is a kick feature and a autosave feature.

#14 Posted by clarky1787 (5 posts) -

ill join be on aftter theres now a friends of friends button option

#15 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

That was a week ago... If you want to play minecraft xbla go here...

#16 Posted by Druminator (1676 posts) -

I've been on a lot the past couple days, taking a break now but I'll be on later. I've been dying to play with other people and not myself. Add DRUMIINATOR

#17 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Over there people! Go over there! Say add me over there. Then add other people from the list and find people to play with.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.