Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

Minecraft PE 0.5.0 information.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SexyToad

So I just watched the stream of 0.5.0 and it was different than I expected. So first let's talk about this nether reactor. It's a thing you make with diamond and iron. Then you place it with cobblestone and gold blocks in a certain way. Afterwards you strike it with a sword. Then a huge Obsedian room appears around you. Zombie pigmen will start spawning as well. He didn't show much but when he died and returned it was a Obsedian room. Roughly 7x14x4. He demonstrated melons which seem to work fine. Paintings were bugged in the video but he said that they're basically the same as the PC version and that he'll fix that bug. He said a caves were advance and something that may be added later on. The view distance has supposedly been increased. So that's it for that video. He said that he would do another twitch stream next week. The changelog will be out later today or tomorrow.

jasondesante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By jasondesante

i played the last version of the pocket edition but then stopped once I found some redstone, broke it, and it disappeared.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.