3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 1 releases and 0 DLC

Cheap Fun for All 0

Miner Dig Deep is a roleplaying game that will steal hours of your life from you. The goal is simple; collect minerals and occasional blueprints. The more money you get for mining will be spent on supplies to mine faster and elevators to make deep mining easier.The reason this game did not get a higher score is because of how easy and cheap "death" is. When you get hit on the head (with a huge hard hat that is practically useless) from a rock falling down, you get teleported all the way back up ...

A charming, repetitive experience that feels kind of like work. 0

The ShortPros- Fun, simple mining game- Digging deeper and unlocking more and more new utilities is addicting- Use elevators, ladders, and more to construct the perfect mine- Let me use the "You dug too greedily and too deep!" line from LOTR on my wife whenever she'd die- To quote my wife's one sentence review: "This game is freaking awesome."Cons- Deaths can be very cheap and send you all the way back up to the top- Can take a long time once you are deep in to get all the way to the bottom of y...