Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mirror's Edge 2D

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Feb 20, 2009

2D flash version of the parkour game of the same name. Developed by Brad Borne for EA2D.

Anybody remember Mirror's Edge 2D?

Protoroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Protoroll

Man I just remembered this game for some reason today and its still fucking awesome. I remember liking the 2D game more the retail game at first because I had only played the demo and it was really hard for me to adjust to the controls. And the remixes they did of the retail game's songs are banging. You guys should check it out, EA still has the site up and its a free flash game so anyone can just jump right in.

http://www.mirrorsedge2d.com/

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

*plays it* Damn, this is awesome. Why isn't this a full game on Steam or something?

Protoroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Protoroll

That is an awesome idea, they would just have to flesh it out more. Right now the game is only three levels and the time attack mode.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.