Call of duty weapon loadout

#1 Posted by AwesomeRory (97 posts) -

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE GUN IN GAMES MINES SHOTGUN

#2 Posted by face15 (1244 posts) -

What's with the all caps?

#3 Posted by TwoOneFive (9461 posts) -
WHATS WITH ALL THE CAPS MINES ON CAPS LOCK
#4 Posted by xMP44x (2189 posts) -

Personally, my favorite gun is the F2000. It looks futuristic, and while it's not exactly great, it sure as hell looks good. As for the caps, might I ask what they're for? Even writing in all lower case looks better, considering the fact that all caps is a form of shouting on the internet.

#5 Posted by pwnasaurus (1286 posts) -

i really love the famas w/silencer after that the UMP and yea those are really the only guns i use.
#6 Posted by iam3green (14388 posts) -

mines the m4 carbine. it is a kickass automatic gun. the aug is also a great gun.

#7 Edited by Subjugation (4693 posts) -

EBR sniper with acog scope. 

Edit: And what's with the CAPS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF ATTENTION? 

#8 Edited by Tru3_Blu3 (3151 posts) -

inb4

Scavenger

Stopping power

Steady aim

Because everything else is fucking inferior or useless.

#9 Posted by DCFGS3 (1054 posts) -

ACR with holographic sight. I also like the last sniper rifle with silencer.

#10 Posted by hicks91 (757 posts) -

tar silenced 
kicks ass

#11 Edited by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

Duplicate thread.

Link.

Edit: Actually, this thread was made 2 hours before the other one. But the other one doesn't suck :/

#12 Posted by plop1920 (446 posts) -

intervention / fmj 

sleight of hand 
stopping power 
ninja
#13 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -
@AlwaysAngry said:
" Duplicate thread.

Link.
   Edit: Actually, this thread was made 2 hours before the other one. But the other one doesn't suck :/ "
THAT ONE HAS NO CAPS.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.