Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

STD (PS3)

Butchio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Butchio

i was playing a few games of Domination last night. I shot this guy on the back and i got the challenge Transaction Complete and after the game i got the STD title. Does anyone else have this? How long has this been happening to PS3 players as i thought it just affected Xbox and PC players? Does this mean that the unlimited ammo glitch or the public "private match" is affecting PS3 players now?

Avatar image for incrediblebulk92
    IncredibleBulk92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By IncredibleBulk92

Lol no the STD title is a special title that is given to you when you stab a player using it.  I don't think you need to worry about glitches or anything like that, it's just a special title.

jarryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By jarryd

its the same as the couple of infected titles that spread by killing the people that have them as their current title. its meant to be in the game and its completly intended

ip007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ip007

As the poster above me already has stated this is not a glitch. This is one of them titles that you don't see in the Barracks. There are a few of those and if you want to see all challenges head over to this page (at the bottom of that page you can view the other/hidden challenges). If you'd like to see all the possible titles and emblems and how to get them click on this link.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By EVO

I've been thinking about this, STD and Infected that is. Who started it?

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Red12b
    ip007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ip007
    @Red12b: That has nothing to do with the STD title 'cause it's not a glitch. The infinite ammo glitch is going to be patched or has already as of today if I am not mistaken.
    Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Red12b
    @ip007:  
    Oh right, Sorry.
    StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By StaticFalconar

As tech savy as we all are, it seems nobody knows what the actual definition of a glitch is.

Avatar image for generalmojo_786
    GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

llooool, same case for me, some guy killed me and it says i got infected, i got worried at first but then i realized its just a cool title lol
    i started to use the infected title then kill others, they probably got infected too lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.