oh lawd

#254 Posted by Yukoei (1878 posts) -

Epic picture is Epic.

#255 Posted by RobotHamster (4169 posts) -

Can't wait for the bombcast!!!

#256 Posted by ThePickle (4152 posts) -

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

#257 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

So just because Ice T took a picture of himself advertising MW2, all of a sudden he deserves attention? If that's the case then I'll take a picture of myself with nothing but Sony gear. Let me get some attention.

#258 Posted by s7evn (1072 posts) -

10 month old post? really...

#259 Posted by Slab64 (1045 posts) -
@ch13696 said:
" So just because Ice T took a picture of himself advertising MW2, all of a sudden he deserves attention? If that's the case then I'll take a picture of myself with nothing but Sony gear. Let me get some attention. "
10 months later and haters still gonna hate. Makes me wonder why you people even come here.
#260 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3069 posts) -

I'm still wondering in what capacity Ice T will be appearing. Looking forward to it.

#261 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@ZanzibarBreeze said:
" I'm still wondering in what capacity Ice T will be appearing. Looking forward to it. "
He'll be a new staff member.
#262 Posted by UnsolvedParadox (1861 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" @ZanzibarBreeze said:
" I'm still wondering in what capacity Ice T will be appearing. Looking forward to it. "
He'll be a new staff member. "
Easy, easy, easy...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.