Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Your most hated "things"

• 57 results
    Avatar image for calibratedchaos
    CalibratedChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By CalibratedChaos
    @StSasquatch: I completely agree that Commando should never be used. At least noobtubes are real!
    tkalsey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By tkalsey
    @mylifeforAiur:  you dont find miniture nukes flying around you and killing you around corners annoying? just noob toobs without perks if fine yes, but one man army and danger close just make them imposssible to beat
    StSasquatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By StSasquatch
    @CalibratedChaos: 

Well I mean it's not totally heinous, I use the USP .45 as my secondary with ext. mags and tac knife I have saved myself numerous times after the clip ran dry by just charging them with commando. I don't usually jump over their bullets though haha I hate when that happens to me.
    Avatar image for calibratedchaos
    CalibratedChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By CalibratedChaos

The ONLY time commando is acceptable is A). Your a sniper that needs to jump 40 feet and survive or B). You are using a tac knife. A little note on my hate of noobtubers, I dont care if you use them, as long as you dont use one man army.

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55  Edited By Example1013
    @tkalsey: Not completely. The real problem is when people with an ounce of skill use the tube/OMA/DC combo. Because that's all it takes to use it.

Unfortunately for me, I don't have more than maybe a milligram of skill. So I die more using that than I probably would just using an assault rifle.
    TheBigBopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56  Edited By TheBigBopper

The assholes with unfunny and fairly offensive clan tags, oh and those dicks who just play music through their mics.

fullmetal5550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By fullmetal5550

Most of the Modern Warfare 2 Community. All I hear is people getting mad because they keep getting killed or can never win a match. There are also the people who spew racist stuff or just idiotic stuff in general. That is why whenever I play Modern Warfare 2 online I always make sure to mute everyone quickly. I also hate boosters and hunt for them regularly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.