Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter

Franchise »

One of Capcom's flagship franchises, Monster Hunter is a wildly successful action RPG franchise where the player hunts giant monsters of a variety of types across different zones and with a wide range of weaponry.

Capcom Open "Gathering Hall" In Central London On July 3rd

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

No Caption Provided
    The UK’s first and only dedicated Monster Hunter gaming centre, The Gathering Hall" will be open to the public from 3rd July, and is only a stone’s throw away from Tottenham Court Road tube station in Central London.

Aiming to recreate the social gaming environment enjoyed by gamers in Asia, people will be able to meet other players easily, download exclusive quests, learn how to play on dedicated tutorial nights and meet the developers when they visit the UK.

The Gathering Hall will be open seven days a week and entrance will be free and exclusive to anyone with a PSP and copy of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.

Monster Hunter is currently the biggest game in Japan by far.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Endogene

Ha that is rather cool, i suppose they'll keep it running with some kind of bar in there.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks
    @Endogene said:
    " Ha that is rather cool, i suppose they'll keep it running with some kind of bar in there. "

I don't now about that, I assume so, if they do it will likely be non-alcoholic what with the kids around. Capcom are not in the business of opening bars in London, although if they did I would think that was very cool - "Can I have two pints of Shoryuken an a packet of Blanka nuts please"

I guess they will be able to use it to promote Monster Hunter 3 Wii, when they need to. Anyway, I will be going when it launches and will take some photos to post here.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Linkyshinks

Went yesterday with a few friends, went in after a little smoke to be precise, only to liven things up a little if it was crap, nearly got kicked out. They've got really comfy beanbags and sofa's in there. I had a great time, it was actually pretty fun in 4 player, lots of reasons to get loud an curse your friends or monsters. The Monster Hunter 3 demo was far cooler tho.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.