Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 16, 2008

The supernatural kombatants of Mortal Kombat collide with the superheroes of the DC Universe in this crossover fighting game by Midway.

Any love left?

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SpecTackle

Does anyone play this game on the 360 any longer? I bought it awhile back but didn't have a chance to get into it much past the story and arcade mode, just kinda lookin for someone who sucks as bad as I do to play with.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

No love left at all. I played it on the PS3 but I put about a week into it and thats it. Actually it was more like 4 or 5 days.

Tharrington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Tharrington

I think there are still a bunch of people who play. I've been playing again lately and there always seems to be a good bunch of people on.  I"m pretty horrible at the game though if you're looking for someone to play with. 

My GT is Tharringbone, just make sure to send me a message so I know who you are.

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By MAST

Not sure about the 360 version, but on the PS3 version i regularly see over 100 people online playing chat room matches. Even late at night, and early morning. So yeah, i'd say it's pretty active. It's better then when i search for an online game for Street Fighter 4, and only one guy shows up with a one bar connection.

Tornac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Tornac

Haha, haven't touched it since Street Fighter IV. Haha, now I haven't touched Street Fighter IV since Super Street Fighter IV.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By c1337us
    @Tornac said:
    " Haha, haven't touched it since Street Fighter IV. Haha, now I haven't touched Street Fighter IV since Super Street Fighter IV. "
    Given the amount of activity this thread generated in the first place my guess no one would be playing much of anything since Street Fighter IV now Super SFIV. Me I just picked up a copy of the Collectors Edition Blazblue real cheap so I am playing that instead.
    ThePhenomenal1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ThePhenomenal1

i'm guessing that nobody is returning with the hype that mk9 has generated

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By MAST
    @ThePhenomenal1 said:
    " i'm guessing that nobody is returning with the hype that mk9 has generated "
    I sure as hell am. Or at least I'm planning on it. I'm sure MK9 will play a lot like MK vs. DC. It'll be a more refined version of it. The trailers look like it still has the pro moves and stuff in it. Needless to say, I'm going to try and get good at MK vs. DC, because I think a lot of that will translate over to MK9, and give me a headstart amongst the online crowd.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.