Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

One of the goriest fighting game franchises returns to its roots, introducing a new story that re-tells the events of the first three Mortal Kombat games (with a unique twist).

Random 2P Tagout

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Dreamfall31

Has anyone had this happen?  Me and my brother will play online or ladder tag team matches and it will randomly switch players without us even pressing the button to call the other in.  I do not think it is faulty controllers since it happens to both of us and the one I use is only a week old.  It isn't too big a deal, but when online it can catch the other off guard and possibly get owned for the second he doesn't notice it's him.

Has this happened to anyone else playing tag team?

sickboy024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sickboy024

using L1 or the left bumper isnt the only way to tag. u can also tag by hitting 2 buttons at the same time (cant remember which ones off the top of my head), which i guess is how u tag on the arcade stick, thats probably what u and ur brother were doing

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Dreamfall31

ah....thanks..  Guess we'll try not to button mash as much :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.