Let's get some multiplayer together

#1 Posted by Slab64 (1056 posts) -

What server(s) does everyone here play on? Maybe we could get a "clan" together or something...

#2 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

ive wanted to play this, i just havent found a justified reason to drop 30 on it. but if i get convinced im down.

#3 Posted by DCFGS3 (1054 posts) -

Yeah I'm waiting for the inevitable steam sale before I get this, but am stoked for it nonetheless.

#4 Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab (668 posts) -

I'm usually running around naked, swinging the best two-hander I can afford on the Medievalmayhem siege servers.
#5 Posted by MisterMollusk (399 posts) -

I'm gonna be picking this up on steam before the sale is over on july 4th if anyone wants to play.

#6 Posted by Slab64 (1056 posts) -

Its been a while since I jumped on...im gonna load it up in a bit and find the name of the server i usually play on.

#7 Posted by Dizzyhippos (1464 posts) -
@Ryax: if you havent already seen its only 15$ untill july 4th

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.