Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mount & Blade: Warband

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 30, 2010

Warband is a stand-alone expansion for Mount and Blade. It serves an improved and expanded re-release of the original Mount and Blade, a medieval open world RPG by Taleworlds.

Mount and Blade Steam Sale!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Mount and Blade: Warband is now on sale for $10.20 and the original for $7.50, I just bought a copy of Warband to see what it's like, anyone else buy one of them?

ATrevelan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ATrevelan
    @Bucketdeth: I did. So far, the SP mode is more of Mount and Blade with some extra (and welcome) graphics options. Haven't dove into the multiplayer yet, but I suspect that's the main draw of the expansion.
    icu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By icu

Great fun imo. It's niche, but if you love it you'll LOVE IT. Try the demo. Stea(m)l at $10.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

*sniff sniff*  This makes me think of Levio91...

MaskedGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By MaskedGamer

I feel bad since I bought this for 30$ 

Avatar image for deactivated-608a5477560df
    deactivated-608a5477560df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

love the game put 40 hours in the first week, too bad starcraft 2  and red dead had of come out...

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By onarum

Man... I haven't been addicted to a game like this for a very long time.

When I saw the quick look for it a while ago I thought it was kinda neat, but the 30 bucks price point put me off, then this sale came and I just couldn't resist.

Got it Saturday, started playing at about 9pm, then I noticed the room was getting brighter, I look out and hey the sun is coming up... this hasn't happened to me since my Diablo days.

It runs like utter crap on my notebook but still I love it, this is pretty much the definition of a hardcore game man, and is what I was missing from PC gaming, you'll never see a game like this on consoles, gave up on PC gaming about 2 years ago, got too expensive, but after playing this I'm very inclined to build me a new rig.

Also the steam achievements are full of monty python references, and that always wins a lot of points with me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.