Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mount Your Friends

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 06, 2013

While controlling each individual limb, a series of muscular, speedo-clad men with swinging packages attempt to reach the highest point possible by climbing atop one another.

Mount Your Friends

luckychris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By luckychris

Aside from the obvious (and hilarious) gag, It's a really fun qwop-like game. I'm not a shill... just hoping to get more folks to multi with. It's in the Xbox indie games section. Add papajoe on Xbox for some man-climbing fun. PC folks can greenlight it here but I don't know how well it'd control with a mouse and keyboard.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I actually highly recommend this game to anyone with friends. All you need is one xbox controller and at least two other people to have a great time. And once you get the hang of the controls and physics, catapulting yourself upward to grab onto another dudes dick is surprisingly one of the best feelings in gaming. not even joking

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

@mano521 said:

catapulting yourself upward to grab onto another dudes dick is one of the best feelings

Fun with quotes!

I saw this last night when searching through the Indie games and went "What the fuck". I saw it had a high rating and for second considered downloading it. ...Maybe I'll have to give it a shot?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.