Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

N₂O Nitrous Oxide

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 30, 1998

Nitrous Oxide is a shooter from Gremlin Interactive Ltd. released for the PlayStation in 1998

N2O: Nitrous Oxide fro PSOne Questions????

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Scullinator

I remember this game from when I was a kid and I have wanted to play it for a long time.  I see some copies on ebay for sale, does anyone know if this game will work on my 80gig PS3?  Do you think this game will ever come to the US store for download.  I think it is already avaliable in the UK.  WTF???

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By chililili

All PS1 games are playable by all PS3 consoles, the only thing that is iffy and varies from system to system is PS2 compatibility

Scullinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Scullinator

I started this thread over a year ago, and this weekend I was messing around in the playstation store and I see this game if finally available in the US.  Yay.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.