Gamebreaking bug after winning the playoffs - solution inside

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Edited By JCTango

After two seasons of playing my My Player shooting guard for the Toronto Raptors, I've finally managed to bring my team from the bottom of the pack to the top team to beat =) (Even despite getting injured an alarming 4 times in a season). Most of the original team got traded around with other franchises the moment I joined, but a couple of the original players remained or got traded back (Bayless and Kleiza).

Winning the championship was fun! They even added in a presentation of the trophy for you when you win this year. The White HouseObama thing is back again also... yes, it still looks awkward. Getting the game to work properly after winning the championship, however, was another matter. Following the victory, before the press conference, the game hangs up on loading... at first I was scared that my game got messed up. After I disabled the autosave feature in the options though, everything worked right again. I had to repeat the last playoff game, though (missed out on my double-double performance too =/ ); so make sure you disable the autosave option before you play a potential series ending game!

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By JCTango

After two seasons of playing my My Player shooting guard for the Toronto Raptors, I've finally managed to bring my team from the bottom of the pack to the top team to beat =) (Even despite getting injured an alarming 4 times in a season). Most of the original team got traded around with other franchises the moment I joined, but a couple of the original players remained or got traded back (Bayless and Kleiza).

Winning the championship was fun! They even added in a presentation of the trophy for you when you win this year. The White HouseObama thing is back again also... yes, it still looks awkward. Getting the game to work properly after winning the championship, however, was another matter. Following the victory, before the press conference, the game hangs up on loading... at first I was scared that my game got messed up. After I disabled the autosave feature in the options though, everything worked right again. I had to repeat the last playoff game, though (missed out on my double-double performance too =/ ); so make sure you disable the autosave option before you play a potential series ending game!

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#2  Edited By ahoodedfigure

Been playing a Roguelike that's a bit buggy; just when I thought I'd completed a level it crashed, and I wind up having to do a bunch of floors over again. I'm not used to having to save in a game that only gives you one life :) Always feel a bit helpless when the game saves have issues. Sucks. Glad you found a workaround.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.