Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NCAA Football 09

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 15, 2008

12th NCAA Football game in the NCAA football series and the 1st to have online dynasty mode and the new breakaway engine.

ea locker room glitch fixed yet?

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ocdog45

im trying to download some rosters for the ps3.

MildlyPsycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MildlyPsycho

The patch is not out yet, but I didn't have any problems when I downloaded the rosters from PastaPadre.  This however was on the 360 version, so I don't really know what is going on with the PSN.

ruffedgz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By ruffedgz

I believe the PS3 rosters are still not reliable so I wouldn't try to get any for that system. I got my rosters from EAroster com (spelled with a 'space' between EAroster and com) for my 360 and haven't had any problems.

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ocdog45

yeah i know the rosters for the 360 are fine. i know it has to do with editing too many rosters on both systems. i just don't want my games to crash which is what im hearing for both consoles.

MadMatr07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MadMatr07

Strangely I haven't had any roster issues. Although I really just loaded them up just to start a dynasty then they get tied into that.

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ocdog45

ture. i was told if you uploaded a roster and did not touch it, it would work, you jsut can't edit it and alot of ratings are not correct. a lot of teams are even if you noticed jsut to go around hte glitch.

brianb722

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By brianb722

Editing a roster does not include re-ordering a depth chart does it? If I can't do that then what's the point?

At this point I'll probably just want to wait for the patch.

ruffedgz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ruffedgz

No, you can reorder the depth chart all you want.

Editing means you are changing something about a single player. This is what gets me though, I have edited my roster after downloading it from EAsports com and haven't had any problems when I did it.. I just don't know how in depth the editing needs to be (ratings, name, position, etc...)

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ocdog45

no if you reorder the teams it jacks up your entire data for hte game. ncaastradegies has a good roster with only a few teams not updated due to the glitch. it works if you don't touch it. the first week of august is when the patch will be coming out and i can rest in peace for now.

epic_pets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By epic_pets

You just have to wait for the patch

ruffedgz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ruffedgz

That is really screwed up for all the PS3 users... I hear the patch for this game will be a good one *crosses fingers*

The reason why I said it wouldn't was no one I heard with a PS3 had problems reordering your depth chart, just changing names and such. The other reason was I have a 360 and on that, we can download a roster and move people around in the depth chart and not have many problems at all :P

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ocdog45

yeah,  from what i hear around the community they fixed the 360 first then they focused on the ps3 adn pretty much still don't have it right.  ea really sucks right now. and this is a good game too.

jpolito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By jpolito

I'm having trouble with the 360 roster. I've never downloaded from ea locker but i entered the earosters com gamertag and then it downloaded and then i load the game and they still have numbers no jersey names. Am i doing something wrong here? Any input would be appreciated

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.