loganjj11's NCAA Football 13 (Xbox 360) review

Sub par

I thought after last years dissapointment that EA might try to make a better game. This seems exactly like last year, and still compared to Madden is a dissapointment. I just think that these games should get better every year in every way, instead of remaining virtually the same. It still seems way too easy to get interceptions.

Also, their was numerous glitches in my limited playing, mainly in the instant replays, which they have after almost every play. I'm just so glad I didn't buy it.

Other reviews for NCAA Football 13 (Xbox 360)

Back to the Grindstone 0

Another year, another NCAA game. Fortunately, I am a college football fan (S Carolina Gamecocks for life, yo) so it does make looking at these games in a somewhat even-handed fashion challenging.I suppose we should first focus on the new addition, the Heisman Challenge. With that, you can put one of 10 Heisman winners (more are available as pr-eorder bonuses/DLC) on any team and try to win the Heisman by beating their stats from their Heisman season. The list of Heisman winners, overall, is good...